Q. How do I reserve a group study room?
There are about 14 Group Study Rooms throughout the Library. All Group Study Rooms may be reserved for up to two hours by an individual. Go here to reserve a room for a group of 2 or more people: http://apps.lib.csus.edu/booked/Web/view-schedule.php
The reservation system is available for those with a SacLink login only.
- Rooms must be used by a group of 2 or more.
- Group study rooms may be booked for a maximum of 2 hours per day, up to one week in advance.
- Users may only make one study room reservation per week.
- If a group has not arrived within 15 minutes of the time they were supposed to begin using the room, others may use the room for the designated period.
- Individual study rooms can be found on the Lower Level.
Locations of study rooms are indicated on maps near the North and South elevators or ask for a map at the Reference Desk. Library floor maps are also available here. Group study rooms are marked with GS.