Q. How many books can I borrow at a time?
Here is the maximum number of books a person can check out at a time by patron type:
- Sac State Undergraduate & other CSU Students: 50 items
- Sac State Graduate & Thesis Students: 75 items
- Sac State Part and Full Time Faculty and Staff: 100 items
- UC Davis Students (currently enrolled) and UC Davis Full Time Faculty: 15 items
- Community Borrowers: 15 items
- Alumni: 15 items
- Renaissance Society: 15 items
Electronic books are not included in the count. See the full Loan Limits & Circulation Policy.
Was this helpful? 0 0