Q. Where did LexisNexis go?
As of 7/1/2016, LexisNexis has been replaced by Westlaw**. If you used LexisNexis for:
- Legal research (finding court cases, regulations, etc.)
- Access to newspapers (U.S., international, local)
- Company research (directory information for public and private companies, including Hoover's)
You will find the same type of information by searching in Westlaw.
Additional resources you may be interested in:
- If you need access to additional newspapers we recommend using ProQuest Newsstand.
- More business and industry information is now included in our expanded subscriptions to Business Source Complete and IBISWorld.
- Company lists can be created using D&B Million Dollar Database.
**LexisNexis was a centrally funded resource paid for by the CSU Chancellor's Office. The decision to cancel LexisNexis and replace it with Westlaw was made systemwide for the entire CSU. If you have any feedback or concerns, please let us know!