Q. How do I renew a book?
Automatic Loan Renewals have been implemented for all borrowers. Regular circulating material is automatically renewed for as long as the borrower's account remains in good standing.
But if you don't want to wait, here are step by step instructions:
- Go to the Sacramento State Library Homepage at http://library.csus.edu/.
- At the top right, select My Library Account at the top of the page.
- Sign in.
- Select the Loans option.
- To renew all items, select the Renew All option.
- To renew specific items, click Renew next to the item.
- Always be sure to Sign Out.
Login help is here: http://csus.libanswers.com/a.php?qid=313013
Please note: There is a limit on renewals. If you have met or exceeded the limit, materials have to be taken to the Library Service Desk on the first floor of the Library for in-person renewal.
Go here for help renewing your Interlibrary Loan book: http://csus.libanswers.com/a.php?qid=654381