Q. Where is the Ask Find Use desk?
The Ask.Find.Use desk is on the first floor of the Library, just behind the escalator when you enter the building from the main entrance.
At the Ask part of the desk you can:
- Ask questions about the Library and campus
- Ask questions how to use Library research resources
- Make appointment for in-depth research assistance
At the Find.Use desk you can:
- Check out books, music, and media
- Check out books and media on Course Reserve (bring the call number with you)
- Check out laptops, calculators, whiteboard markers, and whiteboards
- Check out graduate study room keys
- Pay fines
- Ask questions about materials you have checked out
- Ask Interlibrary Loan and ILLiad questions
Was this helpful? 0 0