How do I get my Sac State thesis/project/dissertation digitized?

I submitted my print thesis/project/dissertation prior to Fall 2009. Can you digitize and add it to ScholarWorks?


Please fill out the online Sac State Scholars Submission Authorization form. Upon receiving your online form, the Library will work on digitizing your print thesis/project/dissertation. Then, we'll add it to ScholarWorks. If you have any questions regarding the form or the process, please send an email to

  • Last Updated Sep 22, 2023
  • Views 206
  • Answered By Jennifer O'Neal-Watts

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0